Leveling Kit On 2014 Ram | Page 2 | goHEMI

Leveling Kit On 2014 Ram

Discussion in 'Dodge Ram Chassis Mods' started by Barry Rolland, Apr 18, 2015.

1. ShawnC13

ShawnC13 New Member

My HEMI:
    2008 Ram 1500
    Still gotta do this to my truck. I do not like the rake on them. Even just a level makes the truck look bigger I think as it sits higher and a more aggressive presence.

Barry Rolland likes this.
  2. Scott Ralston

Scott Ralston New Member

My HEMI:
    2015 Ram 1500 5.7
    true ,do it with the Bilstiens 5100 adjustable ,nicer job, can go up 2 3/4 inches if going to bigger tires be careful anything over 12" wide you can get an inner fender well rub on tight backup turns on a bump nothing to worry about just annoying. Falken makes a set of 20's that are really nice no noise so far but they are still new. I'm customizing mine 1 of a kind in at least three counties I know of they do make a real beast in looks call mine the Red Beast , lol. Pics will follow soon, about 2/3 doneon the outside ,motor next have cold and throttle body on now ,when they make it (BKK) a 90 mm throttle body ,long tube headers and single duals out back with 5or 6 " black tips. they have a 75,100,125 hp nitrous (ZEX) for the 5.7 Hemi direct bolt on. makes a nice sleeper for the tuners out there who think a truck can't run lol. Enjoy your girl treat her right.

Barry Rolland likes this.