1. Welcome to GoHEMI.com, your HEMI Resource! Please register to view the entire site, and participate!

Leveling Kit On 2014 Ram

Discussion in 'Dodge Ram Chassis Mods' started by Barry Rolland, Apr 18, 2015.

1. ShawnC13

ShawnC13 New Member

My HEMI:
    2008 Ram 1500
    Still gotta do this to my truck. I do not like the rake on them. Even just a level makes the truck look bigger I think as it sits higher and a more aggressive presence.

Barry Rolland likes this.
  2. Scott Ralston

Scott Ralston New Member

My HEMI:
    2015 Ram 1500 5.7
    true ,do it with the Bilstiens 5100 adjustable ,nicer job, can go up 2 3/4 inches if going to bigger tires be careful anything over 12" wide you can get an inner fender well rub on tight backup turns on a bump nothing to worry about just annoying. Falken makes a set of 20's that are really nice no noise so far but they are still new. I'm customizing mine 1 of a kind in at least three counties I know of they do make a real beast in looks call mine the Red Beast , lol. Pics will follow soon, about 2/3 doneon the outside ,motor next have cold and throttle body on now ,when they make it (BKK) a 90 mm throttle body ,long tube headers and single duals out back with 5or 6 " black tips. they have a 75,100,125 hp nitrous (ZEX) for the 5.7 Hemi direct bolt on. makes a nice sleeper for the tuners out there who think a truck can't run lol. Enjoy your girl treat her right.

Barry Rolland likes this.