Dodge Performance Pages | goHEMI

Dodge Performance Pages

Discussion in '5.7L HEMI Performance' started by bruce, Apr 19, 2015.

1. bruce

bruce New Member

My HEMI:
    2015 challenger r/t
    I was having problems with my performance pages not showing all the apps. I was only getting 0-60 timer and braking distance so I took it to a dealer close to my house and they said it only came with the 8.4 radios. Then I sent Dodge an e.mail about it and the told me it was only on SRT's. I sent back an e.mail and told them It was on my window sticker that my car had the performance pages. Then she had my dealer call me and he said I should have the pages. So finally he said to bring it in that it may need a software upgrade. I guess I will find out next week. I will keep all of you informed on this. It just shows that you should never give up until you have the answer you need. P.S. I have a 2015 Challenger with the super track pak. 5.7 Sublime green.

2. MFKB

MFKB New Member

My HEMI:
    2015 Challenger R/T
    I've got the same car and I have all the performance pages. 1/8 mile. 1/4 mile. Reaction. Lap time and top 5 or 10 lap time. G force meter and peak G's. Can't remember off the top of my head what others. Don't take any excuses from them. Fun to play with.

3. bruce

bruce New Member

My HEMI:
    2015 challenger r/t
    Do you have the 5.0 radio or the 8.4 radio? I went to the dealer I bought the car from and the service guy called Dodge, SRT, U connect. All gave different answers. He also said I couldn't up grade to a 8.4 radio because of all the electronic crap that is in the car. I still have not gotten a straight answer. I'm starting to get mad now. I have seen Challengers with v 6's that have super track pak and Dodge performance pages. Why in the hell would they put it on the window sticker? One guy told him that I was not supposed to have the performance pages on my car and that I was lucky I got the 2 pages of 0-60 and braking distance. Something is not right. I will continue to dig til I get this straightened out. Thanks for the info. Let me know what radio you have in yours?

4. MFKB

MFKB New Member

My HEMI:
    2015 Challenger R/T
    I've got the 8.4.

5. itzrick

itzrick New Member

My HEMI:
    2015 Charger RT
    The Performance pages in my DID have all of that stuff in it without doing anything with the radio, It might be that some of the cars have the road and track package on the RTs and some don't

6. sbdart

sbdart New Member

My HEMI:
    challenger RT
    Model Year:
    Trim Lvl?:
    R/T Plus
    Transmission?:
    6 speed
    I think I have got it

7. JoesLedSled

JoesLedSled New Member

My HEMI:
    Challenger
    Model Year:
    Trim Lvl?:
    R/T Plus
    Transmission?:
    Auto8
    I’ve got a 2017 R/T with STP; I had problems with my Performance Pages the first week of ownership,They would not load, brought it back to the Dealer and they told me “We can’t get a replacement, because they haven’t made any yet, If you want We can send it back to them (Ucconnect’s manufacture) and they will Remanufacture it.” I said just get my P pages back,...They had the car for over two weeks; When I got it back, It worked and about a week later, the screen would lock up when trying to load Performance Pages but only intermittently, needless to say I was peeved. So I brought it back and told them; the dealer had a porter drive me home in my own car and luckily I was trying to make it lock by loading the PP’s and it locked a couple of miles away from my home. I told the porter to look at the screen and don’t touch it, bring it straight to a technician; after a another week, The dealer called me and told me to get the car. When I got there they told me it’s working but Do Not Update the Unit if it asks me to. Haven’t had anymore problems since. I asked what did they do? Nobody could give me an answer, except to bring it back if it happens again. I have been weary every time I load the PP’s and it takes more than 20 seconds to come on.