1. Welcome to GoHEMI.com, your HEMI Resource! Please register to view the entire site, and participate!

6.4l Srt8 Stroker Builds

Discussion in '6.4L HEMI Stroker' started by expresscruiser, Jul 20, 2015.

1. expresscruiser

expresscruiser New Member

Long Island OBI or Captree Sunday mornings.
    My HEMI:
    Challenger SRT 2013
    My Car=, 2013 Dodge Challenger SRT, 6 Speed. Black with Silver Stripes.
    The name of my car is "Believe" named in honor of my Wife who Passed away 3 -2013. When I met her I was racing a 1969 Road Runner, C/MP. My Daughters thought it was only fitting to get another muscle car. So being a MOPAR man I did.
    Stroked out to a 430 cu. in., ProCharger SuperCharger F1-R with Racing Intercooler, DSS 9" Rear with a Wave Trac Differential , DSS 1400HP Level 5 Axles, DSS 1000HP 4" One Piece Carbon Fiber DriveShaft, Motive 3.25 Gears. All Internal Engine Forged Racing Parts, ( Mostly Manley), Wisco Custom Made forged racing pistons, 9 to 1 Compression Ratio, Comp. Cams Hydraulic Roller Cam, VVT deleted. ATI Super Damper, ARP fasteners throughout. Ported & Polished heads, E-85 Fuel System with Teflon & SS Fuel Lines 1600cc Fuel Injectors. 3 Headed Manley Racing Fuel Pump, Mcleod RXT 1000HP Twin Disc Clutch, 3" American Racing Long Tube Headers, Magnaflow Performance 3" SS Exhaust, 3" Electric Cutouts, Billet Catch can, Jet 180 degree Thermostat, Gauges= Boost, Vacuum, Fuel Pressure,Volts mounted on Custom "A" Pillar Pod,
    SS NHRA approved Radiator overflow can, New Intake Manifold
    Fire Fight SS-30 Automatic Halon Fire Suppression System, Billet & LED Lights Dress Up Kits for Engine Bay. Mopar 87MM Ported Throttle Body,
    ENZO DYNO Tune. Only stock parts are the Radiator, engine Block, and 6 speed transmission. Will also use my Diablo Trinity T-1000 to monitor engine function only.

jkelly16 likes this.
  2. expresscruiser

expresscruiser New Member

Long Island OBI or Captree Sunday mornings.
    My HEMI:
    Challenger SRT 2013
    Car went on the dyno 2 days ago. We set the supercharger on 10 lbs of boost for the breaking in.

It produced 712 RWHP, after we change the engine oil and filter & supercharger oil at 500 miles we will put on a smaller pulley and raise boost between 15 -18 lbs of boost.

3. Todd Town

Todd Town New Member

My HEMI:
    Challenger
    Model Year:
    Trim Lvl?:
    SRT8
    Transmission?:
    Manual
    I am in the process of a similar build, but I am going with higher compression. I am using a Maggie supercharger and I plan to run about 12psi of boost.

Anything you would change about your build? It would be great to get an update.

4. xXFURIOUS1Xx

xXFURIOUS1Xx New Member

My HEMI:
    Model Year:
    Trim Lvl?:
    R/T
    Transmission?:
    Torqueflite 8HP70
    The only thing I have to question is the Halon, the manufacture and importation of Halon was banned on January 1, 1994 (supposidly it depletes the O'Zone layer) I call BS because the hole in the O'Zone layer was later found to be getting smaller, but just like propelant and refrigerant R12 they quit manufacturing it.

How did you get your hands on it? Or is it actually a different fire suppressant that you generically labeled as Halon?