Need A Lsd 2010 Dodge Challenger Rt Auto | goHEMI

Need A Lsd 2010 Dodge Challenger Rt Auto

Discussion in '5.7L HEMI Performance' started by BiggDAWGx, Apr 17, 2015.

1. BiggDAWGx

BiggDAWGx New Member

My HEMI:
    2010 Challenger RT
    Please don't say speed logixs. Looking if it's possible for a 3.73 SRT model to swap out my 306 open? Please help, I can't see spending 2500$ for posi traction

2. Fast fuchsia

Fast fuchsia New Member

My HEMI:
    2010 dodge challenge
    Try take off parts, Google it. There is a couple websites that deal in factory take off parts from up grades. Most of the parts have only a few miles. You can pick up a rear for a good price.

3. 70Barracuda

70Barracuda New Member

My HEMI:
    Challenger SRT Core
    I see them come up for sale on various forums from time to time but by going with 3.73's you are going with the most expensive ratio. I haven't looked at the current prices lately but the last time I did it seems like you could still find 3.92's from some of the discount Mopar parts dealerships for around $950.

4. Soslowski

Soslowski New Member

My HEMI:
    Challenger R/T
    Look on all the challenger forums. I did the same to my 2010 R/T. I found the rear end for about $600 with 8500 miles on it. The axles were $300 plus another $150 more for misc parts. It took about 4 hours to do the swap. You have to be patient and keep checking the classified adds if you want to save some coin. Took me a couple of months to get everything together. I am sooo glad I did this. I can't believe Dodge put an open diff in an R/T

Good Luck